NST 0.00% $14.83 northern star resources ltd

ok, now the facts are in lets discuss, page-9

1. 1,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    OK so this is pretty much as expected and I would suggest that my hypothesis #1 in previous post is more correct.

As to the premium.

If you want to take a large stake in a small thinly traded company, you would not do it without creating your own premium in the market. There is simply not that much stock traded. Look at the impact that a small overhang from Paradise had on NST over thin trade.

The under writing is fine, it gives you a stake at a discount. 20% is the max you can take without launching an offer and they are set up to approach that.

Copper is fine, it is beaten up, but when the gloom is greatest it is the time to enter. Better than entering when it is looking over bought. Copper is a genuinely scarce commodity and likely to rebound more than other base metals.

All of this said, I cannot help but believe that BB and his board are on a little ego trip and we would not have had a much better pop off killer drill results from Paulson, without all the baggage.

Deals are fun, I have worked on them, merchant bankers and advisers telling you how clever you are. It is sometimes challenging to think independently in that environment.

I am not selling yet but I am also not impressed.

Good engineer who should stick to what he is god at. Bigger is not better, it is just bigger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.83
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19405 $16.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 104 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.