ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

ok, price aint .01 but this has to be said

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Tell you what guys, it's frustrating watching the goings on on this thread.

I had said I wouldn't be posting again on outlook until isn hit .01, well needless to say I was wrong about that too. I couldn't resist!

There's just so much nonsense spoken on here about ISN. With nothing but uninformed rubbish being posted

I recently put up two links to research that was readily accesible on the internet, but was not seeing the light of day. Those links pretty much sunk without trace even though they obviously show the guts and the import of ISN's technology. Why all these posters saying ISN is doing nothing and has nothing and yet they can;t be bothered google searching for the latest news. or joining the @soundasthma twitter feed???

The report out of new zealand today was the straw that broke the camels back. I had to post after seeing that. It's a total furphy. No competitors will do what the ISN technology does.

Where does that leave us asks the poster? Well, I dunno ... with 15 patents that are able to put actualy monitoring for asthma, coughing, sleep apnea, respiratory illnesses into smartphones, i'd say it leaves us with a huge unmet market and short route to scaling it into massive revenue opportunities.

Please be clear, isn's gen one smartphone app is also a journal app and yes it's pretty much the same thing that already exists. Buit it's not the endgame. It's the platform base. It's like giving away a footy card and a folder in the paper for free then reaping the dollars as the kids shell out $2 a packet thereafter to get the rest of the collection.

The technology that will drive ISN is UNIQUE AND CLINICALLY PROVEN AFTER TEN YEARS OF RESEARCH.

the quarterly? where are all the people saying they had to raise money this month or risk running out in june? They have $2.47m in the bank and a reducing cash burn. Management said they had enough for next two quarters and what do you know ... they do!!!! Yes there'll be another raise at some stage, but they've given you all enough hints about where they think they'll be getting it from. Look at the fund raisers and venture capitalists on the board. Look at the Qualcomm statements. research guys before posting nonsense please.

management said they'd be getting their first gen app to market, getting a pediatric study underway, getting a social media campaign underway ... and guess what THEY DID!

They've also said they are in this for the long haul. two year outlook and big plans to drive revenue and growth. They have got heavy hitters on the board to do just this.

Could it go either way. well you bet, but it's way past time that the rubbish spoken here without any research or thought is put to bed.

Isn is a oyung company with plans. It's a risk, but as good a risk as I've seen in the medical space since, well, buying prr options at .004.

as always DYOR, im no expert, could all be rubbish, etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.