AAU 0.00% 0.5¢ antilles gold limited

OK @signalFollower, lets look at the FACTS then, or shall we...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    OK @signalFollower, lets look at the FACTS then, or shall we call it REALITY

- "you still have not posted anything with substance": How about the share price being down 95% and the complete destruction of shareholder value? No substance in that?
    - "you have confirmed your penchant for personal attacks (and bad grammar)": personal attacks no, holding executive management accountable yes, and those paid stooges that cheerlead for them yes! Poor grammar is a choice, not an reality, in any first world country
    - "you and other posse members have engaged in a protracted campaign of negativity with three main pillars": yes, you answered your own question, these are major issues

1. "remuneration levels (which is outdated info from yesteryear)": paying BHP executive salaries to management that cannot complete any tasks, as simple as they have been, is fair call. Salaries in listed companies need to reflect achievements, especially at those astronomical levels for decades
    2. "deadlines not being met (which is accurate in isolation - more below)": none have, tell me Im wrong
    3. "dilution effect of raises (which is accurate in isolation - more below)": the company structure is holding billions of shares (pathetic) and the massive decline in SP only means more MASSIVE dilution is on the way, its inevitable, lets face factsSo signalfollower, follow the signals that is reality. I may not work in this industry (Im medical) but I sure can tell when a company has been run into the ground while management makes hay with astronomical salaries and only poor executive decisions to get us to the present position. But hey, tell me Im wrong again. But then again you are probably a paid pumper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.741K 652.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14501076 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5249793 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.