GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

the industry i work in (oil&gas)we do 2d&3d seismic mapping all...

1. 366 Posts.
    the industry i work in (oil&gas)we do 2d&3d seismic mapping all the time ,so the process/regulations my co works to it will be the same for GOT.

seismic mapping here in NT is thriving....straight of there website

have a read.

The level of activities planned to be undertaken by different domestic and international players in the petroleum areas administered by the Northern Territory Government in the following, five years, places the Northern Territory on the map as a world class petroleum province.

These activities include:
    Onshore Area

A minimum nominated expenditure of a total A$75.9 million expenditure has been committed for the period 2010/2014 on petroleum projects which comprises the drilling of 29 wells and acquiring 1754 kilometres of 2D seismic data.
    Northern Territory Offshore Area

A minimum nominated expenditure of a total A$420 million has been committed for the period 2010/2014 on petroleum projects comprising the drilling of 19 wells and acquiring 3520 kilometres of 2D and 1950 square kilometres of 3D seismic data.
    The Territory of Ashmore and Cartier Islands Offshore Area

A minimum nominated expenditure of a total A$775 million has been committed for the period 2010/2014 on petroleum projects comprising drilling of 27 wells and acquiring 4950 kilometres of 2D and 6002 square kilometres of 3D seismic data.

GOT will not be treated any different they will need to follow the NT/commonwealth reg's just like every other co..

quick call 000...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.