RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

We had a washout day cause our 1m share guy took a holiday but...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    We had a washout day cause our 1m share guy took a holiday but AIM hanging in on good volume again. We are pretty irrelevant to the action now as we typically do less than 10% of the AIM volume but I was interested in hearing who is still in?

I am still in but have sold about 75% of my original (stupid size) holding as I tried to stick to my rules of not letting the holding grow too big. In the end you feel better about days like today but I started selling at about 12-15c so still would be way better off having held - except the cash in the bank feels good.

I guess I just wanted to point out that we are still at 28c and this is still a massively good performance and still looking strong although I understand those who bought in the mid 30s would have been pretty disappointed at how thin the bid stack was today.

I think the heavies in AIM just used the ASX now to set the sentiment for the AIM session so watch out for the gyrations - next phase will probably be a push back to the mid 30s.

The target was 25p and 40c and pretty much achieved and I still expect it to do some work up there.

Unfinished business in my book.

And yes I will sell up there again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.