RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

DS,I am still in 100%, have not lightened the load as yet, will...

1. 572 Posts.
    DS,

I am still in 100%, have not lightened the load as yet, will probaly sell between 10-30% on Georgia Spud, and hold the rest through to results, however this could change depending on left field annoucements expected, and any hint of Puntland Spud. But at the least I will offload 10% of my holdings, as very close to leaving my employment.

To be honest, IMO the only worrying influences regarding Range for me, over the next 3-4 months moving into Drilling both Georgia/Puntland is developments within the Middle East. Providing Saudi Arabia/Iran etc, do not boil over creating further tensions which threaten the world markets, I personally dont see any other scenario where Range dose not go quite a bit higher over the coming months, ending with Results based rises dependant on Georgia/Puntland drill results.

Yesterdays blow off, had to happen I guess, after the rises of late, and world events. However you would have to be feeling more than a bit dissapointed if you were panicked out of your position yesterday considering todays strong rebound, and solid strength shown on the AIM last night.

Cheers
    jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.