LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

"I agree the grades at bulago etc look fantastic, which begs the...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "I agree the grades at bulago etc look fantastic, which begs the question, why did frontier not hold on to 100% in preference to andewa?"

I understand from the phone conversations with the company, that Bulago was just too hard.

Whilst nothing PNG is ever easy, OKML has operations close to Bulago, and more importantly the expertise to develop a seemingly similar venture.

The Andewa core anomaly is huge, but there are other good reasons to consider this as the centre piece of FNT activities..

This site is coastal New Britain and requires (as I understand) only 1 bridge upgrade to get vehicular access from the port town of Kimbe. It also appears from Google Earth images that there may be potential to provide direct (or close) deepwater access to the site.

There are maps on the FNT site showing the position of the Andewa EL, i.e. company announcement 25 March 2010 Figure 1.

FNT has been granted an ELA on Mount Shrader. This is a co-located twin to Andewa and may be geologically similar. This fleshes out the Andewa El by adding the remaining 30% to the Andewa anomaly.

Now, you have not only a twin, but also a huge ELA area, I understand that there is no requirement to commence activity on a EL, but failure to do so cause a slow erosion of the EL holding. FNT have years to go before the areas around Mount Shrader would be affected.

Another benefit to Andewa is the site remains unoccupied. Unlike "the big island", the people of New Britain are almost exclusively coastal dwellers.
    If you follow recent events in Africa you will have an appreciation of the complexity of community claims re mining activity.

I appreciate the efforts of all on this site, and in particular the the careful resume by the person with the user name of daveironore. Mate, you are a champion.

Put his tag into HC quick search, or alternatively 6848701 and 654288.

Dave, the beers are on me.

Good luck 2 all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.