LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

KG Whiting.....Yes mate would love to see OTML hit the mother...

1. 14,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2271
    KG Whiting.....

Yes mate would love to see OTML hit the mother lode across all three JV tenements that they plan to start drilling on this year. Going on trenching samples and soil assays etc there is plenty of potential for all of FNT's tenements to prove up world class gold deposits. Still have to get the drill rigs on the ground and the drill bit moving first. Too early to make any assumptions as yet. Will take quite some time to prove up what OTML may find at Bulago and the other tenements. Things move slowly in remote PNG.

The main reason i'm excited about the Andewa tenement at present is we actually have the company drilling underway there as we speak, and more drill rigs on the way to ramp up the deeper drilling. OTML have yet to get their equipment on the ground after 4 months of delays!

It was the JV deal with OTML that convinced me to get back on board with FNT as well, after being 'burned' by the K Rudd inspired stuff up on the Kakoda deal!

Have great faith in Peter and management after securing such a great JV deal with OTML. Now it's upto OTML to prove to us share holders that they can deliver their end of the deal!

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.846K 1.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 56010137 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5122262 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.