BJT babcock & brown japan property trust

Hi Coprest my case SHOUTING by the MODS need i say any more than...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Cop
    rest my case SHOUTING by the MODS need i say any more than i was right.
    Ok here we go my concerns about your research are that you contact BJT management with very good requests but you swallow there responses hook line and sinker. whereas i (only because i have been burnt b4 taking management at there WORD) try to look through there responses to U , ie there vage guarded response to your questions along with my memories of another poster detailing how management had bought the rights back off BNB but had simply moved it to a more private management team for themselves (dark clouds of concern) because they have been doing this for so long now that they want the rosyness for there management perks to continue(possibly at our expense). i mean the management should have our best interest at heart not there's and at present i am not convinced they do.
    But i must say i am most pleased that U and I have progressed onto discussing issues and not SHOUTING at each other, as far as putting me on ignore i am 10yrs more ur senior and the pleasing thing about this is that i care not who puts me on ignore nor if they agree with me or not infact i LOVE it when people disagree with me as i will put forward my case (albeit 2 FAR sometimes but what tha HECK U only live once) and then listen with my ears more open to others response. Which U must surely acknowledge i have done here. If i thought u were an idiot with nothing important 2 say i would not have given U this much of my TIME, Peace Sup
    Ps i sold 60% of my holding 2day the rest is carried at a heavy discount to current prices of which i must ETERNALLY thank the LEGENDARY IPOD 4 sharing his knowledge and talents
    Pps last thing i believe alot of your followers agree with your comments because U R saying what they want to Hear,i challenge them to look inside to see if this is true then look at the opposite of this view positively to see if any holes exist this will then cover the Yin & Yang of the situation and better analysis will have been done a deeper confidence obtained.
    And Caps is done with no malice intended to any1, Peace Sup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BJT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.