ALA 3.13% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

3. No cap raise for the foreseeable future, current burn rate...

1. CBD
    981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    3. No cap raise for the foreseeable future, current burn rate $250,000 per quarter.
    Parcel

I have re-written your comments with my comments

1. Deal in hundreds of thousands between now and AGM

- correct , some may see this as not what the market is looking for - almost "is this the best they can do" - but when we get to deal six or seven the over all effect will be substantial.

2. Artimist deal anywhere between 2-6months

- game changer this, the company will be set for 5 plus years and have the capital to expand and do other work that they simply do not have the capital to perform

3. No cap raise for the foreseeable future, current burn rate $250,000 per quarter.

- I am probably not quite as sure as you on this one, but I would think by the time some capital may be needed the share price will be north of here and it could be done at a premium

4. Should see a significant rise in the Sp on the patent/results release at the china conference

- this is the company maker - this could be big depending on the results - watch this space with interest

5. Multiple deals ahead, the company has grossly underestimated the time and work involved to get deals over the line but I believe they are going in the right direction

- indeed they have

6. DYOR I have

- cant argue with this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $163.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $137.3K 869.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 194153 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 271243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.