MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

ok time out friends

1. 269 Posts.

Guys /Gals I enjoy your contribution, so let’s continue debating the real issues on this thread and avoid playing the “man” it does not add value to the majority.

My view with regard to the conduct of the MZI community on ‘HC’, has always been the same, namely it’s ok to be positive or negative. As long as posters are factual, there is nothing wrong calling spade a spade, after all this is a forum and that’s what forums should be for. (a source of news, a collective of factual, fair and balanced discussions/analysis of the evolving reality, fundamentals and technical’s ) Now, sometimes, we lose the ball and play “the Man”. The community as a whole gets bored with these kind of exchanges, hence these should be avoided. I am sure I reflect the majority feeling on this problem. Let’s hope that the ‘MZI community’ on HC does not diminish to that level, (we see it time and time again on other threads) it serves no purpose and it does not add value to the hundreds of readers.

We’re all mature ‘open minded’ beings, fully empowered to give ‘respect’ and receive ‘respect’ in good measure, so let’s respect one another’s commentary. My motto here is very simple, If I disagree with a poster’s commentary/view, I have the option to either, debate the ISSUE respectfully and factually or just ignore the poster’s views altogether.

Now, (I am well inside the top 20 MZI holders) I want to take this opportunity to say that we have an excellent Management/Leadership and Operations Team at MZI, they are on a mission and are doing an extraordinary job to deliver this excellent project for shareholders, (ref DFS study) albeit under very difficult and globally challenging conditions. Let’s not be critical because it does not help. If you have better ideas on MZI Mining development Operations/the way forward or other Corporate issues , please pass them on to Management, I’m sure they will be delighted to hear them. We are all proud owners of MZI so let’s support our management and the growth path being executed. Not a long to cash flow.

Cheers
    Huckle

“there is nothing more dangerous than an IDEA, if it is the only one” (E DeBono)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.