OK to blame all men but not OK to blame all Muslims....hypocrisy, page-362

1. 6,764 Posts.
    dolcevita, The vast majority of men 99.99% are equally horrified by these incidents. As a father of two adult daughters and a grandfather I have always and continue to be concerned for their safety and spent many a night waiting by the door for their return home. I am not suggesting we do nothing but it has to be put into context, both sexes commit violence that's why we have prisons to house both, yes men do commit more violent acts than woman and that will never change, also but bare in mind more men are subject to violence by men than violence to woman be it one punch assaults or any of many, the emotional difference being rape.

There are many many violent females out there and there is a lot more domestic violence being committed by some of these females than ever goes reported, I am in the front line and I see much of it by both sides that's why as a male I cant lend physical support to any of these campaigns until they are directed entirely to violence full stop and ways to prevent it happening ,But that's not going to happen in our lifetime unless they can change DNA at birth or before, so sadly life and death will go on and violent acts will continue

In the meantime we have to recognise and accept the fact that politicians are only paying lip service to the issue as they don't have any solutions and never will, they are only you and I on a higher pay and perks scale, all they offer is higher prison terms
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.