ok we got the message, but, page-14

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Let's stick to the facts. The fact is, based on all data provided, that there was no crash in property prices this year as predicted by some. There was no crash last year as predicted by some. And there was no crash the year before as predicted by some. And most involved in the industry believe there will not be a crash next year as prices consolidate in 2012.

I find it unbelievable that some have even suggest people sell their own home, their primary residence the one they live in and speculate on their own security to cash in on this non-existent crash. I remember someone who lived in my street speculating on this 8 years ago (yep you guessed it, the same talk was brought up then) and they've now lost thier capacity to afford a house. Do whatever you want with your investments but do not speculate with your primary residence.

And before comparing to US, Europe and Japan, understand the reasons why those property markets collapsed. Our economy is relatively strong and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. There will be no property crash.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.