IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

In all honesty, I see the chances of most of those factors being...

1. 377 Posts.
    In all honesty, I see the chances of most of those factors being very remote, there are ways to get around those risks and mitigate them as much as possible, I.e around finance (you can structure the arrangement so that another company/equity interest will absorb the constructions costs as their way of obtaining an interest in the project and resource, which is done quite commonly, however its not my grounds to say what will happen, its just a suggestion to show how these risks can be minimized. In regards to opex costs, I believe prelim studies already have shown that we will be a lower cost producer than most other zinc mines (or at least we have a high chance of being a lower cost mine), please don?t forget the 100% upgrade in zinc after beneficiation, which will further minimize costs and create greater margins due to the higher Zn content.

We have 20m cash in the bank, which gives us good grounds to not accept a low ball T/O offer as the cash gives us time to negotiate preferential terms. Take a look at SDL and how they have been approaching their financing, massive cash injections via equity placements to bide for time for negotiating. We don?t want to come across as desperate at all.

From my understanding Greenland was a mining friendly company for minerals other than REE and Uranium??? So I think we are good there. In terms of Port, this is probably the most important factor for me, as there is a less window of opportunity to export, however im sure there are ways around this.

Overall, the biggest thing that we have is the resource. Zinc, like many commodities is finite in nature, and at some point simple supply/demand economics will ensure that this mine DOES come online and WILL be developed because sooner or later the zinc price will be under upward pressure which, as per many analyst reports, will be underway in 2013. Isnt this when we aim to produce!???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.