WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ok , with all info out I say NO, page-117

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

I believe a lot of people here will vote no for acquisition if the directors clearly told us that they won't leave even though there is no acquisition.

What I am betting is the directors won't leave. I think that is the main reason separates me to some of you guys here.

If you were Paul, would you leave your highly successful job for a condition that the job may not go ahead in a few months time? Will you still promote the product in CES with your reputation if you know the product may not go ahead?

Steve have been renegotiated the terms with PG since he joined us, this negotiation held up 4 PG products. And finally both parties reached an agreement. We will receive a back payment from PG. This was mentioned in last AGM but never disclosed. Do you think this payment is a small amount if it is one of the reasons held back the development of 4 PG products? I don't think so but we will find out in next few quarters. So after all these efforts and also bought a few million shares, will Steve just gives up his achievement and investments because no acquisition?

The notice already says that if fails they will continue to find acquisition opportunities. I believe they will do so and the next one I think they will tread us more fairly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.