WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ok , with all info out I say NO, page-31

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    Last post from me until after the vote. I appreciate some of the genuine concerns on here however
    I will cast my 11m votes in favour of all resolutions. This whole talk about voting it down to make the directors secure a better deal is nonsense. If it is voted down, all the new board members and peros will resign. Our investment will be cactus. Jeff will probably get Glyn to come back. If we vote in favour, we secure the long term interest of the current management to make the company grow and flourish. My original investment will be diluted in this case but the size and value of "the pie" will have significantly increased with the industry and ingenuity of the olympic team in this scenario.(just look at what Paul has done with Hairpods in 8 months then throw in Skincare, makeup, surface hygiene etc) So i am inevitably going to be better off. People seem to overlook the personnel implications of voting this down - vote NO and you're effectively writing off your investment to zero IMHO..don't believe me, ring the company and find out for yourself as there are many on here with ulterior motives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.