WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ok , with all info out I say NO, page-36

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I agree 100% with Catstar.
    I have read the document.
    I am of the opinion that this company will continue to flounder if this deal does not proceed.
    We have somehow attracted some very impressive board members that will buy into our company. Why on earth would Individual directors invest personal money of a few million dollars? Does that make any sense? We will have the same opportunity to buy at those prices!
    If the deal doesn’t proceed I don’t believe they will invest any further into the company. Obj will continue to turn over money -
    pay directors, expenses, capital raisings and for years waiting for that golden egg. Same as the last 10 years.
    The P&G deal is a dud. If it was lucrative they would have told us. We need to understand that.

This international board have vision and plans. They will grow our business and this is the way forward.

Make no mistake this is a speculative company.
    Option 1. Continue the same path (no deal) and watch our company flounder. If you believe we will grow without this deal it will not happen.
    Option 2. Trust our leadership and direction. Think big. Grow our company. In my opinion this is how a company can grow to multiples 10x etc

The problem is I’ve been drinking the Kool-Aid for the last 10 years and it’s time I got off it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.