WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I am celebrating the fact we are now heading into a new and very...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I am celebrating the fact we are now heading into a new and very large industry the hair industry, something that would not be possible under the financial status of OBJ in it’s previous situation. This is a huge industry we are now entering thanks to Jeff’s technology and Steve’s years in hair development.

We are also looking at the body guard patches, probably our first entrance into the huge wellness industry ....for me these are the real things, we should be focusing on and celebrating.

Whether we have 10%, 20% or 30% or whatever % the return to us share holders will still come down to performance and share price, if this share price doubles or whatever, then we double our money ....it makes absolutely no difference what the original transaction is ...but what will make a difference is that we are now actually able to participate in the market as we now have the capital to do so ....I vote a resounding yes to this deal and a resounding yes to the experience and capability of this board.

Telling people that our board has bad people managing it, telling people our board has fully intended to rip us off is just ridiculous and boarders on defamation...I do not for one moment believe this is or ever was the agenda of this company and it’s management. I do believe and this is only my opinion, that we are entering a time of potential growth and that a new kind of investor will enter our share registry, which in turn my opinion only will move our stock price up significantly over the longer term.

Can things go wrong? Yes but it will have nothing to do with this current transaction it will be decided on performance ...and we are already off to a good start with new products already about to be launched.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.