ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Learning, IMO we investors have too little info about these...

1. 2,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    Learning, IMO we investors have too little info about these issues, we do not know what they have done and what they have not done. In fact, they should not tell to anybody if they have had negotiations with Bohlmann group neither if they have made a patent application for PBT2 in this new possible indication. If you will tell too much and too early to the public about these things, it will cause problems perhaps both to the possible negotiations and also to the patent application. So Prana should not tell anything to us IMO in spite we would be very eager to help to do the "right thing". Too bad for us, we own the company.
    I agree with you that Sinclair et al will make a clear difference in what Prana will target in the future and I like this change. Prana targetted to find drugs against neurodegeneration but Alterity Therapeutics will target all problems which we will get when getting old. The mechanisms seem to be very similar in all organs (?) so there is no need to limit the interest only in neural degeneration in spite it is a very good "starting" platform. It is also a risk to have a too broad focus but when you read Prana's and Sinclair's scientific productions it looks that Alterity Therapeutics is perhaps the right name for future Prana with all the research by Sinclair et al. This new name will tell how "Sinclair folks will kick this thing into ( new) gear". Prana did not tell us why to change the name but it may come clear on Friday. I think that after Friday there could be more interest to own this company. However, there will be even more secrete issues what we investors can only be guessing if that. There will be new young energy on the BOD and IMO it is the thing Prana needs. They will not miss the possibilities what PBT2 could give as an antibiotic drug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.579K 1.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 574591 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 133062022 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.