FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

If FAR were to obtain finance on current 2c and targeted flow...

1. 563 Posts.
    If FAR were to obtain finance on current 2c and targeted flow rate at 10% interest, the break-even price is about $54.50/barrel. This is where the NPV (10) is zero. Doesn't mean the company is not making money. On the contrary the undiscounted share value is about $AU 30 cents.

Problem is getting finance. I have / follow some mining stocks. The trend there seems to be setting up off-take agreements with the customer(s), who in turn provide the finance or a good part thereof. FARJOY mentioned a similar possibility through forward sales. So if the 15% is retained and the JV is sucking 120,000 barrels a day, that would be 18,000 barrels a day to a potential customer. This is where I am blank. I have no idea if this would be an attractive enough amount for any refinery / downstream operator to provide the finance.

Above figures should not be relied on. The above ignores PE which could make a big difference, but not holding my breath.

A rising oil price will improve sentiment overtime. Problem is the market knows ATM it is an artificial setting and there is a potential glut should the deals fall over, not to mention the shale operators roaring back into action once the price stabilises a bit higher.

I'm staying in until at least the next lot of drilling results are out. I think the risks of this investment will be substantially mitigated if the recovery factor doubles.

IMO DYOR Etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.