FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Okay, so just what are we really worth?, page-68

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    The shorter has got FAR where it wants.
    As I have said many times, Cath should focus on a solution with the shorter.
    Who is the shorter and why? Who is holding up the spring?

The stock does not rise on facts or studies. Too many bad and unlucky moves by FAR e.g announce successful WELL discovery when oil crashed, announce an upgrade of resource during a capital raising and last but not list the PE fiasco entrapping the share price during the recent massive oil price rise. Management has got to realise that they need to look after the mum and dad investors because no matter how positive the comments have been on hotcopper the share price has gone the opposite direction No long term mum and dad has made money on far for the last 7 years. Repeat. Repeat Repeat.

Maybe set Caths's bonus based on the share price doubling or tripping and not on her colour brochure reports.

If FAR doesn't sort out these sentiment issue and flush out the manipulator (could this be an insider investor like....F) oil will double and the share price will retrace.

Before anyone knocks me, I have a substantial holding in FAR and the purpose is to raise this awareness to Management. I would like to say Go FAR , but reality is that it has gone nowhere for 7 years!

DYOR and don't count on my advise as I hold FAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.