PNN 3.16% 9.2¢ power minerals limited

Thanks, risome. Having just experienced the AGS debacle, I'm...

1. 388 Posts.
    Thanks, risome. Having just experienced the AGS debacle, I'm interested in the relationship between PR and SP. I read that the MD of AGS was "bewildered" when his announcement caused his sp to haemorrhage.

Don't get me wrong, I know (as a holder) that AGS will come very good - because they are standing on an untold extent of high grade U. What interests me is why he had no canny advisors around who could tell him what would happen.

I'm in marketing, and I critique announcements from a marketing POV. It seems to me that the WORDING of the AGS an. caused the appalling fall - by not sufficiently reiterating the potential of the holding.

If I had written it, I would have spent at least four paragraphs reviewing the scope of the AGS holdings, before delivering the CONFIRMATION of its potential in the form of the U ppm or lbs relating to the small area assayed.

I get the feeling that these guys are miners, who have no knowledge of professional presentation - otherwise known as 'spin'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $10.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ $26.52K 285.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72939 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 18550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.