CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

okay well said now let's change of course

1. 5,919 Posts.
    As a fairly heavy investor in this stock I have an interest just as all of my fellow shareholders do. The recent trading halt and the following announcement has been a disappointment. We have all vented our thoughts on this. Now that the steam has been let off we need a change in direction.

CTP will either make it or not. It has always been a highly speculative stock offering real riches if the dream comes true. The worrying thing is the lack of funds. Picture CTP with $100,000,000 cash in hand heading towards a drilling program and the potential discovery of significant wealth ahead. All would be happy. But this is not the case. The cash is not there and my guess is that this is the concern of all who have a stake. Justifiable? Yes. The end of the world? No. The risk of realizing resources is the same as it was when we made our decision to invest..

My guess is that there will be another capital raising running alongside the initiative of the recent announcement. I am thinking that this has been the main ( but no tthe only) cause of angst among shareholders. Of course capital raisings are always a concern to current holders. With CTP this has been the case as far as I am concerned - being not far from a position of being a major shareholder to being nowhere near getting a mention I find it rather disappointing to say the least. However we all need to face the reality of the current cash position of the company and come to accept it.

The continuing posting of criticism of management is not going to enhance the likelihood of you or me realizing our financial objectives. Time to let management prove their worth free of criticism I reckon.

Good luck to all

denben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.