URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

okay who do you fancy now , page-7

1. 388 Posts.
    Thank you all for the valuable opinions. I'm currently into ARU,AGS,MTN - which all seem to comply with fancied stock - and NUP, which is my biggest little earner because I got it free, but which has today had a rather nasty accident. I feel it may recover, though.

As for other comments concerning risk: my time frame is 3 years, and my evidence indicates that the new demand for U as a major global power source is just beginning, and will not diminish by 2010. The global zeitgeist is changing regarding nuclear power, and every major nation is currently reassessing the issue and concluding that it's really the only cost effective switch-on-able answer to global warming. There are many new power stations now in construction, and I feel there will be many more announced each year to 2010. In short, the Atomic Age is upon us, and more and more of its industrial exponents will be chasing every pound of U available long past 2010.

For those who want to save the world and make money doing so, I feel that the current situation is unique in human history.

Kalmsg, you might not realise it, but I started in this trading game only last year - and you are my mentor. Thanks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.