AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I must say that there must be a lot of tired burnt out holders...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I must say that there must be a lot of tired burnt out holders of AJX. I cannot believe that as good news ( maybe not great news all the time - the 4c which does confirm that they kept beating a dead horse on the 2016 revenue - they still have good news).

So are these tired worn out holders ever going to dry up or is it such that until there is a factual profit we are going to see the flow of shares keep the price down.

I have never held a share that defies good news like this. Is it going back each day until we have the next bit of news. Its almost like you can buy it back 4 days later much cheaper than you should it banks the good news than slow punctures its way to the next bit of news.

I keep topping up but even that has stopped for me. I am full-up bloated would be a better description...

I have to ask - everyone on this forum keeps saying last time to get the bargain and 3 days later its just more of a bargain. What do the sellers know we dont...

I know its been lower but it was around this price January 2015... 2 years on and tons of good more than bad news same price.

I must say I dont understand the punter here - This is not a stable income stock so when good news comes out it should be adding to the base of the opportunity. The volumes are not high in fact if you chucked a million shares into the sell side it would probably take 3 or 4 cents off the price... Like its done today...

So who is prepared to buy into high risk high reward stock and sell after a few good announcements - thats what I cannot understand - I am almost waiting that when they announce they are cash flow breakeven the price drops...

I have heard all the experts here who do know a lot about to opportunity and the company but really they dont have answers as well. Is it Baker Young ... Is it Moelis ...

Either this is the biggest con I have ever been invested in or its the biggest opportunity that no-one wants to believe in. Its easier to get people to like the Adelaide crows than it is to get them into AJX it seems.
    Last edited by joewolf: 01/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.