AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Way I look at it is if I have to wait another 2 to 3 years so be...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Way I look at it is if I have to wait another 2 to 3 years so be it but when it comes to risk vs reward this is pretty good. Total faith in Ajx, nc and the team...

So if the price stays here no loss no gain...

Now if the apparels company is Under Armour or New Balance what is it worth ??? Or hey both

New Balance shoes was on that mannequin
    And have announced they supplying DOD maybe just a coincidence.....,

Polymers circuit board manufacturer if it's a well known company what is it worth.... Sony, Samsung lg if it was one of them???

Now at $2 I get a new house, $4 new house debt free semi retirement and if it goes higher well you get the picture....

So I'm happy to wait, can't wait forever but what's another couple of years when the reward is going outweigh the risk.

Oh then there's a licensing deal... ICL or maybe DuPont or why not both for different products, they have said they are working on more than one.....

Oh and if pillows are worth $10m what would a apparels company be worth...,

DOD.... they will never supply them but hey if someone wants to supply DOD FR products they have to use ajx better than supplying DOD because if they like it they will use it on there non military products..,

I can keep going on and on and on

But imo think this is the real deal there just been a few hiccups along the way, after all who has a smooth sailing life...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.