AJX 7.69% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Okay who is selling ?, page-36

1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I have the utmost respect for NC, to achieve what he has to date is awe inspiring, even without his personal tragedy of last year. But in the context of who is selling, I would say 80% of investors have no idea of NC's personal tragedy and strangely enough there is probably a good percentage that would not know that he is the CEO. So if you paid a premium waiting for fundamentals to catch up, and in the time since, you have seen costs rising, salaries blowing out and only very recently started to see decent revenue, I think a lot of people have had their confidence shattered.
    When you personally started investing in AJX you realised the potential and have been rewarded from your entry point. From my point of view when I invested I also saw the potential and from the figures management were banding around, if they were realised, there was little risk, but a year or so on the revenue increases are excellent but not stratospheric as originally thought, so timeframes are extended and with more time opens the way for more risks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.