AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Feel I have to declare my hand here and admit, I have just sold...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Feel I have to declare my hand here and admit, I have just sold my shares. I am probably the majority of the volume from today and yesterday so apologies for that

Thanks for the entertainment, share research and insights by all. Looking at that 4C, the growth in costs, the continued loss, the continued missed targets, forgotten promises and speculation provided by the company that has not pulled through quarter after quarter, it could still work out extremely well but at this stage it has not met my expectations and I think it is grossly overvalued and just too high of a risk for me.

Good luck to all you holders, I hope the DoD contract comes through soon, we make some headway in polymers and the contracts and licenses start converting into profits soon for you all. I am afraid that when they do in 12 of 24 months time convert to profits the company will still be overvalued but I hope I am wrong on that.

I will keep an eye on the quarterlies and the SP for a safer point to re-enter after you are making a profit. It is certainly a very exciting company that I have told a lot of my friends and family about in the last 2 years, but the financial results aren't equally exciting even years down the track so I am calling it quits.

Harry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.385K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5018052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 49230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.