AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Joe Who is selling or who is trading ? there is a big...

1. 25,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Joe
    Who is selling or who is trading ? there is a big difference

This stock has been heavily manipulated and or traded for at least the last two years if you follow the daily trades it is obvious

This is one of the few stocks that I have held for the purpose of long term gain but finally -- if you can't beat them join them, I have gone back to trading mode

A little rough graph to show what's happening and this has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the company or it's leadership, there is BIG money out there to trade and this company suffers from it's populatity

It is often the most discussed stock on HC and much of that discussion is about hopes and dreams and not about the cold hard facts of business.

Someone posted recently that it is a transition business and that is dead right there is no way you can value a company that has not had a few years of steady income, which when capitalized gives you the true value

AJX is valued on the dreams and aspiration and fears of the shareholders at the moment making it a perfect vehicle to be manipulated.

As can be seen from the graph in the past two years an initial investment of $14.000 could have had a return of $48.000 to$68.000 in 2 years and you would still have the shares

Naturally it is not as easy as just saying it, trading is never easy and not all can cope with it or have enough hair to pull out, but just think of the big people who do it on computers and think nothing of putting down $500.000 a day and you can see what the problem can be

Did I make that amount of money NO I was not trading

Screen Shot 02-02-17 at 10.43 AM.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.