AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Yep, most of us piled into AJX in 2015, trying to build...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yep, most of us piled into AJX in 2015, trying to build positions before the $10, $20, and $30million contracts came flooding through in 2016 and the SP flew to $10.

This has not happened.

I've said it before that the reason I think the market cap has not sunk below $100m is the dogged Hot Copper crew won't let it.

I think this is a business that will have a bullish run at some stage when another few Pegasus size contracts drop. But it is not shaping into business I hoped it would be. I'll get torn appart, but I've given up on the DoD contracts, Murdoch was a consolation for all Nicks effort. I'm loosing hope in resins at the moment.

Another $10mill in alexicool and a few mill more in FR fabric will be an OK year.

I am not that impressed with the growth graphs because many multiples of stuff all is still not much which is where we are at.

I think the majority of investors who haven't been effected by the HC spin would just see AJX as another piece of ingenious tech that is struggling, like most do.

Sorry for all the pessimism, I'm currently fortifying myself for another mediocre year.

Sorry again, rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.