GUE 5.45% 5.8¢ global uranium and enrichment ltd

Mazewolf, an excellent chart.This stock as with many micro to...

1. 1,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Mazewolf, an excellent chart.

This stock as with many micro to small caps, inevitably will sleep unless or until the core product becomes in high demand and / or a discovery is made. But this company has more promise than most in those categories, in my opinion. The reasons include:

1. A focus on an increasing demand product - uranium - when there is clear political support in safe jurisdictions. The Enmore goldfield is a far lesser play, but ought not to be ignored;

2. Operating in safe jurisdictions, America, Canada and Australia. This is especially important given the current and likely ongoing geopolitical risk and Biden's commitment to Australia and safe jurisdictions for energy security. This approach will likely continue no matter who in President;

3. Sound ground. It has uranium licences in 4 different regions, with a history of strong uranium production. Its Tallahassee project has a JORC resource of 49.8 mlbs.

4. Sound directors and management. They are less shouty than some micro-small cap directors and management, which in part impacts on share price. They announce less often and in less strong terms, but on the other hand the announcements tend to have some substance.

I see one poster is cautious about its investment in the Ubaryon enrichment technology. I doubt this investment is a negative. First, the factors listed above stand on their own - they make this a company with sound prospects regardless of whether Ubaryon succeeds. Secondly, if Ubaryon fails it does not affect those factors - they are the cake. If it succeeds it is only the icing on the top, not the cake, so to speak.

As importantly, with an MC of $20m, if this does make any progress then a re-rate of 10 to 25 times, to an MC of $200 to $500m, is conceivable, given what has happened to some others.

I suspect this year is the year, but no one can be sure. But once something is announced it will be too late for the main short term gain.

This has far more going for it than most micro to small caps. I'm in.

All in my opinion. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $15.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $6.487K 116.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17785 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 49857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.