OKU 0.00% 15.0¢ oklo resources limited

Oku asic

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The recent decline in pog does not strike me as cause for concern for oku or its shareholders and selling this stock due to daily fluctuations in pog is dumb imo (unless intent is to reload cheaper noting herd mentality).

Whilst the company is some time from completing a feasibility study whereby asic of gold mali production is identified, B2Gold has identified the following asic with respect to its Fekola mine (5.15Moz), which is within a few km of dandoko (http://www.b2gold.com/projects/development/fekola/):

"based on probable mineral reserves, the current average annual production for the first seven years is approximately 350,000 ounces of gold per year at average cash operating costs of $418 per ounce of gold (based on low-grade stockpiling in the initial years of operation) and for the 12.5-year life of mine plan, approximately 276,000 ounces of gold per year at average cash operating costs of $552 per ounce of gold."

The margins at dandoko will be in that vicinity (should a mine get up) imo so we're looking a decent margins if pog was half today's price (and that aint gonna happen). GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.