WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Olay Eye, page-2

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Don't get me started! The Olay Eyes series of products is just now being released in China. It is not speculation, but fact, that the ads that were so prevalent for Our ProX Eye Wand have been largely supplanted by ads for the Olay Eyes products. These FIVE product are going to be sitting right next to our product. And what is the counter staff going to tell the customer about which one to buy? Which one works better? Why one or the other? We have no idea. It just pays to remember that P&G are not really our friend. They will do whatever suits them, and if that means literally pushing our product aside for FIVE other similar products, well that's our tough lot.

Now, about that wand device shown above.. interesting, that is NOT apparently an Olay product, but it is made to look like part of the Olay Eyes series. I would think that P&G might have something to say about that. But, if that actually IS an Olay product or somehow sanctioned by them, then it would just more evidence for me that they don't give a rats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.