WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Smac Olay is a very confusing brand. You are right about how...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hi Smac

Olay is a very confusing brand. You are right about how do they sell eye cream when they have about 5 different brands that have very little differentiation. One has some toner, another is derm designed etc.

I would imagine the massager is a basic metal wand that uses the cool metal (a lot of other brands have the same device). Maybe it is to differentiate the pro x brand with olay eyes brand. Stupid thing is Olay eyes is a perfect use for the wand.

Also interesting that this is a wand for Asia and was not released in USA. Goes to my belief that the western markets are not that keen on devices compared to Asia and why I think Coty is having so much trouble getting it past the consumer trial.

If the wand does not move volume olay will phase it out, just the nature of the beast. Can't flog a dead horse. Not saying the wand is dead, I suspect it is being aligned with pro x rather than a general device.

Understand the frustration. The closer we get the further we seem to be.
    Least in under a qtr we can finally get a picture as to what is happening financially.

Ps have you seen any wand adverts lately in your searches?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.