WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

olay eyes, page-88

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Great catch.

I recall another poster here copy and pasting an email on here which confirmed that the 200,000 were for two products.

I will further add to this that these 200,000 devices that were shipped were all Wave I devices (i.e a simple hand-held wand).

I think a common misconception on HotCopper is that Wave I = SK-II stempowered/RNA eye cream and that's it, whereas I'm of the understanding Wave I includes all eye wands used by any P&G brand. The Olay magnetic wand is item #6 in the picture of all of the devices at the investor presentation and therefore within the initial 200,000 devices that were shipped, include the Olay magnetic wand for an Olay product to be confirmed, but I think hit the nail on the head here and it is probably Olay Eyes (too coincidental with the upcoming Olay Eyes launch).

As for the double negative in Glyn's reply, I don't think it was accidental or a typo.
    I think it is more than safe to say that the initial unveiling/launch will not include the wand (think the Stempowered and RNA eye cream unveiling). However, we might see the wand demonstrated at the unveiling (like we saw yesterday at the RNA eye cream unveiling).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.