WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Olay hits the Super Bowl, page-8

1. 5,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Thanks @applesandiamonds - just curious and in all seriousness, are you agreeing with me about the fact this is a massive vote of confidence for OBJ holders or that 2019 is shaping up to be a good solid foundation for future years or both?

1. Anyone can post whatever they like (within reason) and many of them are posters who do research and just like keeping other posters updated on what they find. Maybe the majority of 'likes' just mean thank you or good job, or that's interesting, rather than over enthusiastic, uninformed back slappers...

2. Any of us who have been holding for more than 2 years should understand that the financial side of things is certainly highly important and one of the biggest things larger investors look for before chucking money at companies. I for one am aware of the revenues coming in each quarter when we read the announcements and also know that the environment OBJ sits in is one of extreme confidentiality, so that just seems to be the nature of the game for us (remember, OBJ sits at the speculative end of investing). On this point, I feel management are going to do their best to provide info moving forward on plans and goals etc however, I'm not holding them to that.

I'm of the belief that value in a company is not directly linked to the current SP. The market does what the market does. It's often emotionally driven and sentiment on OBJ has been low for a while, for reasons that have been discussed over and over on here. I've been around for about 6 years and have bought in the 9c range and the 1-2 cent range so I've seen it all from a "value" point of view. This is a new day, a new style of management, and a management who actually is open to discuss any serious concerns that holders have. This management and their gumption is one of the biggest reasons I'm so optimistic about the next 12-24 months. I would encourage you to get management's point of view on what will make the SP move, if that's your biggest concern right now.

For me, I see this as an opportunistic time and as mentioned on here by a few posters, feel around the April / May period of this year we could start seeing some healthy revenue increases. I'm not going to chastise the company if it hasn't happened by then, and am completely open for it happening before then

Anyone else can feel free to add to anything I've said (or disregard it), but wanted to address what you asked from my point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.