WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I know our tech is not in Regenerist but P&G seem to be pushing...

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    I know our tech is not in Regenerist but P&G seem to be pushing CellScience to replace the top selling Regenerist line. If they stop p#$ f#$ting around and combine our tech with CellScience globally we will get to where we need to be

These are the kind of numbers that I'm tipping led many to buy OBJ...we just didn't count on P&G being SOOOO slow...so much for "when we go global, you go global"
    Olay Sells 17 Jars of Its Famous Micro-Sculpting Face Cream Every Minute

BY STEPHANIE GRIFFIN
    JUNE 11, 2018

Lauren Swanson/Allure
    If you're like us, you've likely tried a number of moisturizers in the hopes of finding a face cream that both hydrates and gives skin a dewy glow. But with a market saturated with products that cite the same claims, it can be overwhelming when searching for a moisturizer that actually works. If you trust dermatologists and sales statistics, we may have an answer for you.
    Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Face Cream, which derms have been raving about for years, sells about 17 jars every minute, according to Olay. Yes, every single minute. That means that while you're waiting for your bagel to toast, Olay has sold 17 more jars. While you're brushing your teeth? Seventeen more. If you're great at math, you've probably already calculated that 500,000 jars are also sold every 28 days. To say it's top-selling seems like an understatement. Not to mention, you can find a 1.7-ounce jar of this customer-favorite moisturizer at nearly every drugstore in the U.S. for only $25. If that price point doesn't convince you enough, maybe the results will.

Allure editors have been swearing by this seemingly magic cream for years. "My new lines are less noticeable, and the deeper wrinkle I've had for years is looking a little better," notes one editor after using the cream for a few weeks. "The redness I'm prone to on my cheeks, nose, and forehead is was (way, way) better, too." Not only does the Olay Regenerist cream really work, but it also feels like a rich frosting — but for your skin. Because it's thick and doesn't contain SPF, it's a fantastic option to use as a night cream.

The cream consists of a number of powerhouse ingredients including texture-smoothing niacinamide, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and nourishing vitamin E. Combined, the ingredients work to penetrate deep within the skin’s surface to ultimately improve texture, elasticity, hyperpigmentation, and, of course, moisture levels.
    For all those customers who have been shopping the familiar red jar for years, you'll be pleased to know that it also comes in a new, lighter formula, called the Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer. With the same smoothing and hydrating claims as the original cream, this weightless "whipped" moisturizer is fast-absorbing, featherlight, and incredibly breathable on the skin. For a complete Olay skin-care overhaul, you could try using this version in the morning after washing your face, and then slathering on the heavier formula at night for maximum hydration.
    If you don't already have a jar sitting on your bathroom shelf, you're in luck: the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Face Cream and the Whip Face Moisturizerare sold at a number of retailers and drugstores, including Amazon, Walmart, Ulta, and Target. That means you won't have to go far (or search too hard) for softer, smoother skin. It's also only $25 a jar, which is a price you can't beat.
    Last edited by Catstar: 13/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.