WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

'I believe that there was quite a lot of information given at...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'I believe that there was quite a lot of information given at the B&Y info session, along with visual and physical demos of much more than the wand...I also believe that was was shown to people was much more than P&G were happy to show at the time - due to the highly secretive nature of the business of beauty and grooming...I also believe that OBJ would have received quite a forceful rebuke from the big boys at P&G and they would have been told in no uncertain terms that from that point forward NOTHING will be shown or released prior to explicit permission being given by P&G...Hence from that time until now we have received nothing in the way of forward looking projections as to what is happening next...'

Although a shareholder was hauled over the coals for putting 2+2 together in relation to product development and taking a photo of the range of devices currently in development at the Adelaide Investor Seminar (where no instructions were given to not do so by the BOD), it would also be prudent to remember that it was indeed OBJ Management who ran an article in the Weekend Australian newspaper that was available globally........and still is; that also features an almost identical photo of all said devices with GD & Jeff front and centre smiling like cheshire cats! Although it was blatantly obvious at the 2016 AGM that the BOD seemed unhappy with the photo taken at the Adelaide Investor Presentation, it is absolutely no different to the picture the OBJ BOD published globally. There was no mention of the OBJ BOD fopaux at the 2016 AGM for their own published photo; only the disappointment from the BOD that a Shareholder had taken a picture of the devices on display in Adelaide 2 months earlier. This BOD needs to acknowledge that their actions were no better and accept some responsibility, rather than trying to divert responsibility for something that P&G were not happy about:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.