WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

'Hi Cmk, your really confusing me, one minute your wanting...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'Hi Cmk, your really confusing me, one minute your wanting blood, next your happy.'

Never ever said I wanted blood. As far as I am concerned, the BOD has until the end of the year to make good on promises where some originated many years ago. Everything that goes into Hotcopper is akin to a personal OBJ Diary for me...for when and where it will be needed in the future.

I've been reasonably happy for 8+ years and am one of the fortunate ones who bought very early and continued to do so. That doesn't mean the BOD has a free pass to do as they please. There are laws and regulations they are bound by and they should be doing everything within their power to make sure THEIR SHAREHOLDERS are treated with the same respect that all other ASX Shareholders are afforded. It is the accumulation of all of these indiscretions that I am willing to forgive if they hit their Performance Milestones and improve on the communication front. If they can do it with a random website, Baker & Young, Sophisticated/Institutional Investors and Argonaut, they can do it with their Shareholders. Simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.