4DS 1.27% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Guaranteed there isn't. For those less researched on this forum,...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Guaranteed there isn't.

For those less researched on this forum, 4DS tried to sell pre-IMEC and were basically laughed at, then quickly realised value comes from taking proven R&D work to actual production equipment, hence the MB chip with IMEC.

The MB chip on production equipment provides meaningful data on speed, retention, endurance and yield, including a fully transferable production process. We have moved along that path somewhat, but we do not have a MB chip as yet.

You don't even need to take my word for it, the company has stated multiple times "meaningful data on speed, endurance, retention and yield for interested parties to make informed decisions" blah blah blah

Meaningful i.e. data to date on speed, endurance, retention, yield is only an indication of what is going on but until its in a MB chip it is not meaningful to the industry.

If you want to hear the same thing being said another way, go read the technical update from 17th August.

"This significant performance improvement also means that full characterization (speed, endurance, retention)of memory cells with this fully crystalline PCMO material requires memory cells operating in a memory array where currents are controlled and limited by access devices."

Translation, it needs to be tested as a MB chip to provide any data that is meaningful. We do not yet have a MB chip. Now I am firmly looking at the company to provide some clarity on actual development work required from here and a new timeline as the old expectations have gone rather stale now or will it be "just one more year" again?!?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $122.7K 1.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9902 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.