AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Old AVZ boss Klaus Eckhof acquires ground next door to Manono via his new company, AJN Resources, page-33

1. 3,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3612
    because mental health is a real issue and folks that spend so much time , lose so much reputation, get slammed that much all for a stock they dont own clearly have mental health issues we need to recognise and help them through.

As for klaus being a good guy - not sure where you saw that.. Klaus is supporting this mining area even after the AVZ fiasco, Anyone wanting to be in Monano and the DRC clearly feel optimisitc that the rule of law will prevail. Klaus's endorsement is worth alot more than CEO's that havent experienced what we are experiencing. Also good that he has given up trying to take PR13559

I expect Klaus was one of the non-state actors AVZ refers to, if he's backing down then this is very positive. Ofcourse people will suggest he isnt backing down but i'd argue there is no proof for that, there is only what we read and what we read is that he is buying acreage outside of the AVZ tenement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.