TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

old bull young bull, page-54

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Para, if not the share price - along with annual reports, cash flow reports and formal ASX announcements - what should shareholders focus on, to judge a company's progress?

Puff and smoke-and-mirrors as with the old board? Endless rounds of reports of trials which never seem to lead to much? Promises of great things which are about to happen but never seem to eventuate?

The resilience of TZ's supporters in believing in pots of gold at the end of the rainbow is astonishing.

For me, the next judgment point is when we see an ASX announcement something of substance.

Hopefully it won't be along the lines of the last ASX announcement by Digislide (DGI) who were doing really well right up to the point where they digi-slid over the edge into administration. After a year where they sacked their technology team at the same time as ramping up executive remuneration!

I'm also watching YBR's share price chart very closely. I wonder how much attention TZ is getting from MB at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.