ASQ 11.1% 3.2¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Dentons, awesome work mate. How did you go about acquiring old...

1. 132 Posts.
    Dentons, awesome work mate. How did you go about acquiring old tenement numbers?Was trying to ge them through tengragh system through doir website had trouble so was going to call doir to see if they could give me old numbers for which they charge a fee. This report, does it definitely refer to portion of current tenements held by BAU cause I know csr/pacminex were involved in a fair bit of exploration in the area back in the 60's and 70's?Also which reports have relevance to bau tenements? My guess is that if BAU tenement applications are all approved they could be sitting on around 500m tonnes worth though this is my obscenely wild guess as I posted a month or so ago but always stated had to be over 100m tonnes in order for bau to be considering study for refinery operation considering refinery would cost around $2bill mark equating to around 30m tonnes of bauxite . So had to be substantially more. Cant wait for this to unfold. Great work Dentons. Please make your own decisions based on own judgements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $802 25.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2911 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 61007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.