CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Old Direction Fanciful Finance, page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(This is where ND have come in saying that they have an option for financing. Many don't believe it, that's their right. ND of course can't give away details of the source of that funding, so there is no way to check if it's viable.)""

Karll,

Do you believe it.??

Have you done some research or are you just believing what you have been told by CB and Co.?

Who was the one/ones within the ND team which was/were supposed to have organised this huge windfall of money.??

Have you done some research on him/them?

I have done some research if that funding was okay and guess what, I was told that its all baloney and pies in the skies.

Now I can't divulge as to where I managed to get that info from, but I have challenged CB on several occasion to email me (NO, not in Hot Copper but in private), telling me where that money was coming from and that I would have told him as to why it total BS.....But guess what..............NO REPLAYS...

And I even have some other private information that someone else approaching someone else, but we better leave it there before the Moderators will pick it up and moderate my post f0r "UNSUBSTANTIATED INFORMATIONS".

Perhaps the Mods should have pointed the finger at CB for a while, and asking him to support his fairy and out of this World stories, or moderate his posts. Especially when it was all based on the smoke and mirror of a MOU. After all $100million USD dollars is not chicken crap either. It is a lot of moolah IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.