CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

""(Why should I believe your unsubstantiated claims that you...

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    ""(Why should I believe your unsubstantiated claims that you have unnamed sources who have made unsubstantiated claims that they know unverifiable information about ND's agreements?)""

Karll,

Incorrect, totally incorrect 100%.

I believe that you should read that post of mine once more and then answer my questions.

-----

Buddy, I did indeed read your post:
    "I have done some research if that funding was okay and guess what, I was told that its all baloney and pies in the skies.

Now I can't divulge as to where I managed to get that info from, but I have challenged CB on several occasion to email me (NO, not in Hot Copper but in private), telling me where that money was coming from and that I would have told him as to why it total BS.....But guess what..............NO REPLAYS..."

--- Firstly, your comments about your research are unsubstantiated - I am not saying they are untrue. I am saying that there is no evidence provided with them. It is purely your word. And that is what unsubstantiated means - not substantiated by any form of evidence.

Secondly, I said that your claims came from an unnamed source - that is because you said "Now I can't divulge as to where I managed to get that info from" - you refuse to name it, there for it is unnamed.

Thirdly, I said that the claims reportedly made by your unnamed source are unsubstantiated - again, you have not provided any further details to support your source's claims of the validity of their statements, nor their origins or any such details - hence the claims you allege were made by your unnamed source are unsubstantiated.

Fourth I said that this source is (allegedly) providing unverifiable information. That is again a fact - you have not provided any indication whatsoever that it verifiable or has been verified by any other person.

I stand by my statement.

As for what CB has not responded to you, perhaps he has made use of the block feature of Hotcopper, as I am doing right now?

Regards, and farewell - I've had enough of these circular discussions with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $35.25K 669.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223170 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 542187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.