CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Thanks for clarifying it Karll. But you could easily say/see as...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks for clarifying it Karll. But you could easily say/see as to why I replied to you in that way.

But you know what I am like.. always call a spade a spade. And don't like to be singled out at times either, especially when I have solid proof in my hands to support my comments and/or prove someone wrong.

As I have said, I asked CB to email me, (as you well know he has my email address) to explain to me some very very important issue, but he constantly refuses to do so. Now you tell me why he is doing so if he is so certain of his facts and if his facts are all true, and solid.??

Could it be that someone could get caught out with his pants down around his ankles.?? Perhaps that could be the case.

Like my old man used to say once upon a time...............XXXXX lies/fibs and made up stories, have very very short legs and they will never go far.

The same as they will reduce their fees from what the current BOD is paying themselves, but never stated by how much, and as to how many incentive options they require to sit in that Boardroom, let alone what is in it for himself too.

Oh yes, he said that he will not be looking for a Board position, but, what else is he going to get,??...Yep...More Silence...

Trust me...that's all. that is all they basing themselves on. Trust me......That is the same as the bloke told the young sheila "trust me", but guess who was the one left holding the baby when the time came.

Someone here must be thinking that we are all fools and came down with the last shower of rain. Wrong mate, way way wrong.............
    Last edited by buddy134: 04/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.