CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Old Direction Fanciful Finance, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(--- Firstly, your comments about your research are unsubstantiated - I am not saying they are untrue. I am saying that there is no evidence provided with them. It is purely your word. And that is what unsubstantiated means - not substantiated by any form of evidence.

Secondly, I said that your claims came from an unnamed source - that is because you said "Now I can't divulge as to where I managed to get that info from" - you refuse to name it, there for it is unnamed. )""

But so did they and/or he as well. Did he show you the proofs that he has raised that money.??

Hence why I requested that CB get in touch with me where we could discuss this issue in private without having to be moderated for posting "unsubstantiated information". But he refused to do it.

Didn't I made an attempt to discuss it with him in private and, if he wanted , he could have released it to HC for everyone to see it.

Now what CB stated was that him/they have raised $100 million dollar without offering any substance whatsoever to those claims. He said it was an MOU but he didn't want to show us anything about it nor supply anything to support his claims. Besides, we all know what an MOU stands for don't we.?? Very little indeed.

Now isn't that an "unsubstantiated" claim if he refuses to supply proofs of it.??

Would it be the same if I tell you that I raised $50 mill dollars and that I could get CTP out of the deep end of the sewer if I was getting full control of it.?? Would you believe me if I didn't put any solid proofs and evidence upfront.?

But never you mind, someone else said that, and that is 100% correct.

""(As for what CB has not responded to you, perhaps he has made use of the block feature of Hotcopper, as I am doing right now?)""

Very bad for a person (CB according to you), that is pretending to lead a new team to the throne when he can't even answer questions put forth by someone else.

As for you........Good one mate. Obviously, when there are no real answers, one is better to bury his head deep in the sand.

Cheers mate and may the force be with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.