CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Old Direction Fanciful Finance, page-42

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(I've only seen him refer to himself as ALTERNATE Chairman, not TEMPORARY.)""

Yes Alternate Chairman, but you failed to say who is the one that is going to be the Real Chairman, and Executive at that too. Do you know it.??

I do.!!! and yes surprise surprise.

Besides, you should have another read at what I wrote before coming out with that comments for, in my reply to you I wrote:

""(And I have also asked him as to why AB is only signing himself as the Alternative Chairman and not as the Chairman, and yet..........yes you've guessed it.................No replies. Do you actually know who is going to be the real "Executive Chairman of CTP" if and when ND will get up.?? Long live the Queen...... )""

In that post I should have written "Alternate" not "Alternative" but it wasn't temporary at all. Not in that post anyway.

The point remains that we are not told the truth by CB and his ND team, when they say one thing and then we aren't really told who is the one which is going to be the "REAL EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN". It is to be kept all secret....

OptionCo made it clear from the beginning who was going to be the Chairman if they were going to be successful, but ND didn't say anything and kept it all secret instead. That, to me anyway, smell a bit like a shocking surprise coming up if they aren't willing to tell us upfront.

dyor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $47.28K 967.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 517610 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.