CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Old Direction Fanciful Finance, page-53

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Denny,

Well mate I really don't know how you can base your comments and expectations of all the BS which has been said/dished out, in all the presentations thus far, (Comedic as well), let alone the broadcasts. You must have a different hearing, understanding, and expectations than what I have.

Can you pleas lead me to one of his presentations which actually come to fruition....I am sure that you won't find it hard at all as I can't remember of any.

Oh yes...the next thing coming will be "Read Between The Lines" but where are the lines.??

Oh yes, and one more thing. You failed to reply to what I wrote to you when you posted this part:

""(Don't worry norsc it can all be justified, just ask them! They say they weren't sitting on their hands, let alone indulging in long lunches with the MB shiny bums.

Hi Denny Crane, have you ever tried to get answers out of them.???)"")""

Can you please explain that part to me, especially when you've stated the obvious that We Should Ask Them, (which I did and failed to get any answers), and then reply to my post.??

After all, you raised an issue that we should ask them, and I replied with my poor experience I had with them in doing that, and now you come out with saying something totally different.

Oh well these are the joys of posting in anonymous Forums where there are so many pushing their own wheelbarrows full of personal agenda.
    Last edited by buddy134: 10/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.