CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

""(as do the rather deficient Dumbos who voted against the SoA...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(as do the rather deficient Dumbos who voted against the SoA and have so far trashed the SP from 20 cents to 12.)""

My dear old Haasko, as you've said above, there are two different issues here.

1) The SoA which has been voted down and I am glad of that as it is showing that all of a sudden and interesting we went from having to decide on a "do or dye" and where we are now back in full swing and on the cusp of success, and

2) The spill of the Board which unfortunately, IMO, has failed. Not that I was ever expecting for it to happen anyway as I have seen these things before, let alone the chances of CB and his ND team to make any tractions at all.

As for the shares going down to 12 cents from the 20 cents, well Haasko, everyone had the chance of selling out but they didn't because they were waiting for the White Knight on his big white steed to come out of the woods and blow MB's offer out of the water. It didn't happen. Period!!! So don't blame the ones which fired that silver bullet in the head of the SoA. Blame the ones which didn't sell and point the finger to them where greed could have taken over the proper working of the brain. I am sure that the latter part of my sentence could have played a very big part in someone's decision making attitude.

Besides, and in closing, if my memory serves me right, I remember you saying that the IE's report was flow and lacking a lot, so why the sudden change in opinion now.??

You know me Haasko my friend, and that I will always call a spade a spade...........Better way to be IMO.

Good Luck my friend and may you enjoy a really wonderful day. I am planning to have one myself.

I will soon get on my cruiser, put my dog on the back of it and drive around the farms while she will be barking her head off. Can you think of anything better than that.???........................I don't...
    Last edited by buddy134: 10/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.